Vodafone has added 45 countries to its “World Travel Select”
45 countries have been added as qualifying World Travel Select countries – and the United Arab Emirates (UAE) is one of these additional countries.
What is World Travel Select?
World Travel Select allows users full access to their UK bundles and allowances while roaming worldwide for just £5.25 (ex. VAT) per day.
- All users are opted in as a point of order by default, and we ask that you notify us if you wish to be opted out
- Any usage will be debited from the users UK bundle allowance
- If a user makes a call outside of the country this will be chargeable at the standard roaming out of zone rates
- If a user exceeds their UK allowances they will be charged the standard roaming pence per minute rates
- Users are only charged for World Travel Select once they use their handset in one of the qualifying countries
What are the qualifying countries?
There are now over 100 countries that qualify for World Travel Select, the full list is below – newly qualifying countries have been highlighted in bold:
Afghanistan, Albania, Andorra, Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Aruba, Australia, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Bermuda, Bonaire, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Brazil, British Virgin Islands, Cambodia, Canada, Cayman Islands, Chile, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Curacao, Democratic Republic of Congo, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Fiji, Georgia, Ghana, Grenada, Guam, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Israel, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kuwait, Laos, Lesotho, Macau, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mexico, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Montserrat, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Oman, Pakistan, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Russia, Saba, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, St Eustatius, St Kitts and Nevis, St. Lucia, Sint Maarten, St. Vincent, Suriname, Swaziland, Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailand, Tonga, Trinidad & Tobago, Turks & Caicos Islands, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uruguay, USA, US Virgin Islands, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vietnam, Western Samoa.