10 reasons why to move your phones to the cloud
1. BT Openreach has announced they will be switching off their existing PSTN and ISDN network by 2025 and switching to a single IP network.
2. “I have a 10-year- old phone system, they do not make the parts anymore and my service contracts are out.” – Ditch the LIABILITY SYSTEM.
3. Most SME businesses typically have one IT professional. They are responsible for multiple tasks per day. Why add managing a phone system? Make it EASY.
4. From a PRICING model perspective,VoIP is a predictable business expense. You know what you are spending each month because of its fixed per-user cost structure.
5. You can INTEGRATE unified communications software or contact centre features using Hosted VoIP.
6. Plenty of companies today do not want a DEPRECIATING ASSET. Hosted systems hold their value, and keep maintenance costs low.
7. CONNECTING LOCATIONS can be complicated and costly. With a Hosted VoIP system, one provider can connect and maintain all sites.
8. Moving to a new location? Why reinvest in an aged asset? Hosted can MOVE AND GROW as your business does the minimal costs.
9. Why pay someone to upgrade a telephony system? Put the system in the cloud to receive AUTOMATIC UPGRADES. Never worry about upgrades again.
10. With Hosted VoIP, one TRUSTED PROVIDER controls everything.
+1. Power outages are a reality most of us have experienced in an office. Put a phone system in the Cloud to sharply REDUCE YOUR OUTAGE POTENTIAL.