- Enhance productivity
- Improve customer responsiveness
- Build stronger relationships
- Resolve problems in less time
- Reduce travel costs
- Promote team working
Meet more without having to travel more
Our Audio and Web Conferencing solutions enable users to meet more with colleagues, customers and suppliers, without the costs and time associated with travelling to meetings.
Our Mitel Collaboration Advanced or MCA solution, is a comprehensive audio conferencing and web collaboration application that improves collaboration and information sharing among employees and with customers, partners and suppliers. It allows you to connect people quickly and simply, regardless of their location to resolve problems, reach agreements or collaborate and edit shared documents remotely.
Initiate scheduled or ad-hoc virtual meetings to improve personal and group productivity by enabling a dynamic, real-time environment for sharing ideas and information.
Compared to conducting face-to-face meetings, MCA helps your bottom line by cutting travel expenses, such as transportation and accommodation and by eliminating employee downtime whilst in transit.
Audio, Web and WebEx Solutions
Click on the tabs below to find out more about our collaboration solutions.
Meet Me Audio Conferencing
Simple. Convenient. Cost-effective.
MeetMe is an instant conferencing service that requires only access to a phone to enable highly productive meetings with participants from anywhere around the world.
No prior booking is required for MeetMe, and conferences can be established in the time participants take to call in. The service is easy to use, and it’s available at any time every day of the year.
- Local dial-in for 55 countries worldwide
- Always on service
- Conference lock for higher security conversations
- Mute and unmute to avoid background noise
- Free help is always available by dialling * 0
- Available for use with web conferencing
- Instant conference recording available
Set up is free of charge we issue you with secure access to the service and you only pay when you use it on a penny per minute rate per user.
Microsoft Office Live Meeting
Microsoft Office Live Meeting is a flexible web conferencing service, which can help you eliminate the hassle and costs associated with travelling to face-to-face meetings.
Combine the power of Audio conferencing and Live Meeting within your own virtual meeting room, giving you the ability to share your desktop with your participants. You can share presentations, discuss, edit and view spreadsheets or documents at the same time.
Audio conferencing and Live Meeting enables you to have more productive and meaningful meetings.
- Easy to use with a telephone or mobile and a PC
- Integrated audio and video conferencing
- Ability to dial out to meeting participants
- Option to integrate webcams to enhance meetings
- Brings participants face to face without travel
- Shares documents and presentations real time
- Scalable from 2 to 1,250 users
- Schedules and launches from Outlook/Lotus Notes
Use Live Meeting to:
- Meet with your colleagues, customers and suppliers from wherever they are located to collaborate together. You can share, edit and present any form of document from your PC.
- Reduce travel costs and your organisations carbon footprint by using Live Meeting to replace face-face meetings.
- Launch new products to customers and suppliers more quickly, and record meetings for those who were not able to attend.
- Company announcements are often urgent and involve senior management. Use web conferencing to ensure all staff receive the information quickly, simply and directly from the senior management involved.
- Receive instant feedback with real-time voting and run live Q&A sessions to capture feedback and updates.
- Distributed files during meetings using the Handout function, making it easy to provide materials with no need to email them after the meeting.
Cisco WebEx Desktop Sharing
Combine desktop sharing through a web browser with phone conferencing.
Use WebEx to help eliminate the hassle and costs associated with travelling to face-to-face meetings, and accelerate productivity throughout your organisation. Ideal for: Sales presentations; Product demonstrations; Remote support; Online training; New employee induction; Brainstorming.
- Shares documents and presentations real time
- Online meetings as a virtual video conference
- One-to-one or one-to-many desk top sharing
- Performance and Security guaranteed
- No hardware installation or software maintenance
- Works on any platform – PC, Mac, Linus, Solaris
- Scalable from 2 to 5000 participants
- Upgrades and patches are automatic
Use WebEx to:
- Share whatever you’re viewing on your computer with everyone in the meeting – they don’t need a WebEx account to see what you’re seeing. Use the white-boarding, note-taking and annotation tools to mark up documents as you share – give anyone in your meeting the power to do the same.
- Stream live webcam in a meeting if you still think face time is important.
- Keep track of conversations and decisions by recording your meeting audio and video with just one click – share it securely with anyone you’d like.
- Schedule, host or join a WebEx web conference no matter where you are – from your desktop, laptop, or mobile phone.