Marketing Assistant/Executive – £17,000 – £25,000 p/a depending on experience
We are looking for a Marketing Assistant/Executive who can work with the Sales Team and help to develop new and innovative ideas to communicate with our customers and generate new business.
The role will include:
- Keeping our website and social media up to date with relevant and interesting content.
- Creating and implementing marketing campaigns to generate leads.
- Managing the CRM system including database management and lead distribution.
- Customer research from satisfaction surveys to case study content.
- Updating and maintaining marketing material.
- Event planning and management.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Is looking to get into marketing (this role would be suitable for a graduate).
- Is extremely well organised, with an eye for detail.
- Has highly effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Is a creative, pro-active thinker, with an ability to show initiative.
At Cavendish, we pride ourselves on our people. Testament to this is the many years of experience our staff have between them and the very low turnover we experience. Our team is vibrant and hard working within a friendly, supportive office environment that features the likes of dress down Fridays, various social events/work functions, employee of the month awards, cakes on birthdays and sales incentives to name but a few.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you then apply now with your CV to our Sales Manager, Mark Hollands: email@example.com